Breastfeeding

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthing

I've registered Paul and myself for our childbirth class. We're all set to do it on April 18th. The lady who I spoke to wanted us to go in mid-May, but seeing as my friends are delivering 5 weeks early...it's made me paranoid! So I stuck with the April date.

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Good idea to go a little early. It rests your mind about what will happen. Our class really made me feel prepared and comfortable. I was so calm when we went to the hospital because I knew where to go, what the nurses were going to do and no matter if I had a v birth or c section, I had enough info to be relaxed! Have fun!!

Mattie said...

I'd rather attend an early class than schedule it for later and not get the chance to go! :)