Breastfeeding

Thursday, February 5, 2009

22 Weeks

I am going to be out of town this weekend, so the updated belly picture is now a few days early. I cannot believe how BIG I have gotten in the past few weeks. I'm fully into maternity pants and I'm trying to wear my loose non-maternity shirts as long as I can. Although, it's bad when they are too short and it looks weird when your tummy hangs out. Fortunately, I've only gained about 7 or 8 pounds so far. My friend, Liza, keeps teasing of me. She says that she's never seen such a big belly so early...but that from the back, I still look the same. So here it is...a photo of me from the back.

And then I turn around and you get to see this...
22 weeks
Here are the previous weeks' photos to compare.
18 weeks
14 weeks
11 weeks

As for Evan, he's much more active. I feel him moving around more often and his movements are much stronger. Paul has felt him a few times now and my mom has even had the chance to feel! He moves the most in the mornings (on my way to work), afternoon (after lunch), and in the evenings around 8 or 9. Usually it's when I've had a chance to sit after being up and around during the day.

I'm excited to know that he can hear his daddy and I talk to him now. I feel as though I should be talking to him more than I am. (And watching my language a bit more too!) More and more I have noticed my belly taking on different shapes. The part of watching my stomach move hasn't hit yet, but I can tell when it's not the same as it was before.

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

Well- you do look prego! That's cool. And glad Evan is moving around a bunch. It's the best part. Wait until you can see an elbow stream across your stomach. SO FREAKY!!

I have so many bags of clothes to give you...can't wait until I see you next so I can unload them out of my car, haha.