Goodbye cute little sport car!


Hello mom car!

#2. I'M FEELING THE BABY MOVE! Or at least I think I am. Lately, I've been asking my pregnant and mother type friends what it feels like when you first start to feel the baby move. I've received various responses. But for me, last night I started feeling a "flick". It's kind of like when you can feel your pulse on your wrist or neck.
Paul and I were on the computer last night when I turned to him and said, "I just felt three flicks." After that I didn't feel anything for a while, but as we were going to bed, I felt them again. Today, I've felt them sporadically as well. It's usually when I'm sitting still and really trying to pay attention to them.
I'm hoping that it's the baby I'm feeling because then at least I'll know that he/she is doing ok in there.


2 comments:
You're so cute Mattie!! I love your blog. and I LOVE your car. I can't wait to meet this little one and look forward to watching everything unfold here!
Yep- that's a baby alright. Have fun! Feeling the baby move is the best part...until he/she puts his head/foot/elbow/misc. body part in your rib cage. Then- yikes! Mom cars are cool- at least you didn't get a minivan. Also, I started a blog. http://web.mac.com/sarahandmark
See you soon! Sarah R.
Post a Comment