Monday, January 19, 2009
So far so good
I had another doctor's appointment today. I weighed 4 pounds less than last time (when the doctor said I was gaining too much weight), the baby's heartbeat is nice and strong, and I'm measuring just right. I also found out that my blood type is O+. The doctor also asked if I wanted to do a quad-screener that measures various levels in my blood. It would give us a ratio of the chances that our baby might be born with Down Syndrome, Edwards Syndrome, and spina bifida. I decided to pass. Paul and I figured that if our baby is born with an abnormality, even knowing ahead of time, we'd never be fully prepared for it. Besides, it wouldn't change our thoughts on loving and keeping our baby. God will give us our child how he/she comes for a reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to know you and your baby are healthy!
Post a Comment