Breastfeeding

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Break 2013

I'm usually bummed at the end of Spring Break when I have to return to work.  This year however, I feel it was harder than usual.  My week with the boys was fabulous.  I was able to really see how much they have grown and changed since my winter break.  They are so fun to be with and they're starting to really interact with each other, even if it's not always welcomed by the other.

There was one day in particular where I was feeling quite sick, but it cleared after about 24 hours.  Paul was kind enough to come home early and let me sleep, which I know is not easy for him to do during his busiest time of year.  I must attribute my recovery to the fact that I was able to sleep almost 13 straight hours.  Thank you again, hubby!

Our time together consisted of going to the zoo twice, once with E's classmates and the second time with my friends and their kids). E also started t-ball clinics and it's pretty fun to watch, even though he's "done" about 25 minutes into a 45 minute class.








No comments: