Today is my 31st birthday. I woke up to a crying baby at 5:30, nursed him, and he fell back asleep. Then at 6:30, I woke up for work. While going to the bathroom, a little boy came in to say happy birthday and give me a hug.
Work went well, and my students tried to give me random items as birthday gifts (i.e. pencil top erasers, cookies from their lunch, pencils they found on the ground).
I came home and then took the kids to my cousin's son's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza. He shares a birthday with G and myself. Paul joined us and then we headed home.
We had Sprinkle's cupcakes for dessert. For a gift, Paul had this blog printed into books for the past 4 years. It was such the perfect gift. I just browsed them for at least 30 minutes straight after opening them.
Today was such a good day. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by incredible people and loved by them as well. I couldn't have asked for a better day!





No comments:
Post a Comment