Paul and I celebrated out third wedding anniversary this past Wednesday. Sad to say, but we didn't do much. I haven't been feeling well all week with a sore throat. Actually, I have class on Wednesday night's. It just happened that to be that because of being sick, I chose to stay home.
We had some leftover fish and broccoli for dinner. Paul gave me a necklace from Banana Republic. I gave him a new tea kettle and a gift card for a deep tissue massage.
Happy Anniversary, Paul. I love you.




2 comments:
I was just talking about this with Jenni Thye-
anniversaries kind of get less dramatic after awhile. (especially once you have kids) I guess that is why everyone does something special for the big ones.
At least you were together!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Don't worry too much about not doing a lot, we didn't really do anything either...kind of gets hard when kids are involved :O)
Congrats to you both!!
Post a Comment