It seems as thought my posts have been revolving around sleep lately, so this one will deviate from that topic.
1. E's lips are chapped. His top lip s peeling and the bottom left corner of his lower lip is also. I think its from the fact that his fingers are always in his mouth and they rub against his lips. Not to mention that salive comes pouring out because he is teething. The lower left incisor is finally coming in!
2. Speaking of chapped lips...I put some lanolin on E's lips after his bath this evening. He then took the closed tube from me, put his fingers to it, then touched his fingers to his mouth. He was motioning putting it on! I couldn't help but laugh. It was adorable! Not only did he do it, but he continued to repeat the motion over and over again. Such a smart little boy!
3. We took our first trip to the children's museum in Phoenix. Evan had such a blast with his cousins, Mara and Ben. It was our first trip there. Evan really enjoyed the blocks, pots and pans in the kitchen area, pushing buttons, and playing with puzzle pieces. As Paul said, "Pretty much everything he can do here."
While we were there Evan walked up to another mom with her back to him and grabbed her leg, thinking it was me. I was following him as he headed towards her. She looked down in his direction and he just stared at her. You could tell that he was thinking, "you're not my mom, you're Asian." I called his name and, surprisingly, he didn't cry or freak out. I think he was more confused. Poor guy!
We had a great weekend together! Now its back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment