Breastfeeding

Saturday, November 1, 2008

How time flies

I can't believe that it's been almost a month since I have last posted. That's pathetic. Although, I must admit that there have been reasons as to my absence.

I started my next masters class recently and it's giving me a headache already. I was planning to have my degree finished by next December, but as of now, it looks like it will be taking longer.

Work for me has been hectic. Being in a new school and new district often makes me feel like a first year teachers. It's always hard getting to a place that is out of your comfort level. But now, I'm starting to get myself to where I wanted to be.

Now that it is October, another winterguard season is under way. There go my weekends!!

Paul finished up his last masters course last week! Congrats to hil! It's been a long and torturous journey for him. I am extremely proud of all the work he has done to get where he is now!

Work for Paul is going well too. He's now an in-charge there which means he is the lead on many of their engagements. He has to go through and check what the staff auditors are doing to make sure it's correct, then send it on to the managers and partners. It's definitely more work, but I think he enjoys it. (At least I hope he does!)

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll try to get on here as much as I can!

No comments: