Breastfeeding

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween

Ok, so I know it's a little bit early, but the stores are already selling giant 300 pound bags of candy. Each year Paul and I have the hardest time selecting our costumes (or even being creative with it) and, without fail, I seem to get sick around Halloween. Since we've already started talking about what we're going to be this year, it seems fitting to post what we've been in the past.

2007: I was Joana, Paul was Lumberg (from the move "Office Space")


I was actually pretty creative with this one, or at least the "flair". Yes, I made the flair, no, I didn't have 37 pieces.
2006: I was a soccer player, Paul was "Pigman" from Seinfeld.
2005: I was sick, Paul .... I don't know what he did.

2004: I was a Girl Scout (and I made patches too!), Paul was "Kenny" from South Park.


Soooo....does anyone have any ideas?!?

No comments: